Sunday 10 November 2013

Busy Sunday


 Today was a very busy Sunday for me, as I was filming my Autumn/Winter LookBook for my YouTube channel, which should hopefully go up sometime next week. I was also visiting my grate aunt. As I had my camera with me the whole day I thought it would be a good idea to take some photos, as some of the areas I filmed were so pretty I just had to share it with you.





 




Heathrow




We went into the woods to film and I just couldn't get over how pretty and autumnal everything looked.



 The sun was shining through the trees, leaves were falling to the floor and it was a lovely, sunny, crisp morning. 





We then went to my great aunts house to have some tea and also film a bit of my LookBook video there as there is a really pretty mill opposite where she lives.



You wouldn't think she was 93, would you?





Overall it has been a very busy but productive day and one I thought I would share with you. I hope you enjoyed this blog as it's slightly different to my other ones, but for now that is all. Hope you all have an amazing week.


Rebecca Russell
x



No comments:

Post a Comment