Wednesday 26 June 2013

Haul!


On Saturday I went shopping with my mum, and thought I would show you what I got.

Clothes


All of  the clothes I brought were from H&M

This blouse was £14.99
 I've been wanting a skater skirt for ages but always found they were quite expensive for a skirt, so when I found these in H&M I just couldn't help myself.

These two skirts were £7.99

These two skirts were £7.99
The main reason I was looking for these items was because I was invited to a party with a smart casual dress code and thought this look would fit that perfectly. I wore the black skirt with the blouse tucked in with my hair up with a dark pink lipstick. 





There was a wait for trying on clothes and while waiting I saw this top (picture below) hanging up, and thought I would try it on. I'm so glad I did as it goes really well with leggings, jeans and shorts so it will be perfect for summer!

This top was £7.99




Deodorant, Tangle Teezer and Makeup








Sure - clear diamond

 This is my favourite deodorant, it smells amazing and reminds me of summer every time I put it on,  It's not too harsh on the armpits and lasts for a long time! What more do you want from a deodorant?





Tangle Teezer

My natural hair is wavy, so find it gets really tangled and knotted, so find brushing it really hurts and takes ages. I heard about the Tangle Teezer a while ago, but didn't want to buy it as I didn't really know how well it actually worked, but decided to buy it and it is amazing! It works so well with my hair and it does give me pain free brushing, would totally recommend it!

This was £10.99 from boots

Maybelline Falsies


 I've heard people rave about Maybelline Falsies mascara on YouTube, especially Tanya Burr, so thought I would see how amazing this mascara is. It really is one of the best mascaras I've ever used. The wand is amazing it picks up the right amount of mascara so your eyelashes don't feel heavy. The shape of the wand is perfect for eyelashes as it picks up everyone giving it volume and pushes them up.


The results from using the Maybelline Falsies

This was £7.99 from boots

No comments:

Post a Comment