Sunday 16 June 2013

Race for Life...



If you live in the UK I'm sure you know of Race for Life, but if you don't it's when you do a sponsored run for cancer research. I've wanted to do it for ages but never got round to do it so, this year I made sure I did. 




My Granddad suffered from cancer, I was about 10 so I didn't really know what was going on but my best friends mum has been diagnosed with cancer and I now know it doesn't just affect the person, it affects everyone close to them. So I did Race for Life for her, my Granddad and all others affected by cancer.




We will find a cure for cancer one day!


The atmosphere was amazing, I didn't really know what to expect but it really did feel like we were all working together to find a cure for cancer.

 Obviously I know cancer affected peoples lives but doing this has shown me how many and I'm glad  I was able to help, even if it was just a little!

Anyone who is suffering from cancer I admire you and your bravery, you're an inspiration to me and millions of people around the world, you may see your self as different but you're not, you're are putting up a fight, some defeat it and some put up a fight but the cancer knocks them down, RIP to those who have lost the battle, but you are truly amazing people & hope you are in a better place know. I admire you and your bravery <3

No comments:

Post a Comment